Ammar's Blog

What's Past Is Prologue

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Occupational Hazards

I was sitting in my hotel room today and watching the National Geographic channel at 5 in the am today. There was an interesting documentary entitled "About Asia". Part of the documentary focused on Thailand and the fact that there are Cobra Fighters there.

Apparently, these Cobra Fighters have a passion for fighting all types of Cobras; whether King Cobras or Normal Sized Cobras. Through the documentary the commentator said the following and I quote, "Getting bitten by a cobra is an occupational hazard".

And I swear, the first thing that came to my mind was, "NO SHIT"!!!

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2008 at 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home